Honestly, I don’t know WHAT to call this one because it’s really about the pieced background BEHIND the vellum and how we attach vellum.
It’s really about that special printed vellum that you can get free from us until the end of the month or while supplies last.
I know! I know! Subtle & Impressive isn’t normally my style, but isn’t it beautiful?
Don’t know what I’m barking about? Watch this quick video on how you can make this simply elegant card. Then scroll down for our supply list.
Remember to spring your clock ahead tomorrow night!
Paper Crafting Video
Card Making Tips
- The markers used were Soft Sky; Pear Pizzazz & Blushing Bride
- For a more vibrant look, use Soft Sky; Garden Green & Real Red
- The Soft Sky layer & the vellum are 5-13/16″ x 2-13/16″
Card Making Supplies
Just click on any picture below to get more information or to start your shopping experience. We’ll be happy to send you a reusable handmade card in the mail when you shop with us.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Clocks leap ahead Saturday night