Today is a big day!
Stampin’ Up! is releasing the Stamparatus today!
Here’s the easiest way to get yours when they release them at 1pm Pawcific – 2pm Mountain – 3pm Central – 4pm Eastern.
- Be sure you have an online shopping account with me IN ADVANCE OF THE SALE. You can do that here.
- Log in to your online shopping cart a few minutes before the sale starts (1pm Pacific – 2pm Mountain – 3pm Central – 4 pm Eastern).
- Refresh your screen at the top of the hour and look for the STAMPARATUS RESERVATION BUTTON.
- Click that and follow these easy directions to reserve your Stamparatus.
- ON FEBRUARY 1st, you will receive an email that says that your shopping cart is waiting with your Stamparatus in it.
- You can then add anything to it so that you can earn Sale-A-Bration items!
- Your credit card will not be charged until you complete your shopping in February.
Once we all get used to this, it may be a great way to release new items – just like an iPhone!
So for those of you who are reading my barks to get some paper crafting ideas, here’s a great one to decorate your Thanksgiving table. Ann had one waiting at her table setting when he went to dinner with some of her Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator friends. (I barked about it in this post.)
Isn’t that cool? It was laying down at her place – not standing up as it is here. And Ann learned that you can take your Layering Circle Framelits and Window Sheets and cut a hole in the top of these Pizza Boxes for a window!
It’s enough to make me bark out loud!
What would you put inside these? Well, I can tell you that this one is already empty because Ann can easily fall for something sweet and salty. They even color coordinated these pretzels!
They covered these little puppies with awesome sauce! Especially when you consider that they made almost 35 of them!
You could’ve put almost anything in there! Dog treats! Notecards! Gift cards! Handmade tags!
What would you put in there?
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade gift idea!