We’re carrying over the stamp set that we used in yesterday’s post to make today’s amazing stripes card.
Today’s card is another quick and easy card that almost anyone can make.
If you have a die cut machine, the Deckled Edge Rectangle are really a step up, but it’s not required. You could cut the center white piece about 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ and have a similar card.
But we are recommending that you clean your stamps well between each color. (We’re including cleaning solution and supplies to help with that in the supplies listed at the bottom of this post.)
What colors did we mix together? Well, we never would’ve normally put these together, but we wanted a fresh unique look.
I Think We Got It.
- Pale Papaya
- Orchid Oasis (stamped off)
- Granny Apple Green
- and the words are stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black
Even better: the Amazing Phrasing stamp set we used for the words is free with a $100 order! How about that!?!
Just know that it’s a limited edition set and won’t be around forever.
Time is Running Out
Time is running out at scoring our 4 free cardmaking tutorials for July. That’s in addition to the weekly tutorials that we give all our newsletter subscribers.
Not on the list for the weekly tutorials? You can join the list here.
But to get the 4 bonus tutorials, you just need to shop with us.
You can use the shopping list for this project below or use the button below to pick up our latest host code and shop in our online store.
Make This Easy Amazing Stripes Card
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code WPVKPV2G .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.