We are just loving this free Hippest Hippos stamp set that Ann scored from Stampin’ Up!. This tropical hippo card puts him right in his habitat!
Isn’t our tropical hippo cute? He looks right at home.
And what you might not realize is that he moves! Ann wanted to test the Mini Wobble Springs that you can get here at the bottom of our StamperDog Likes page.
We’ll show it tomorrow on our Live at 5 stamp show, but you can get a closer look here.
Ann found the small piece she used for the greeting. It was leftover from the bottom of the greeting of the card we shared in this post earlier this week.
That’s tone on tone stamping we did for the tropical background using Soft Succulent for the card stock and the ink. We just got the new background stamp called Tropical Hideaway.
This is definitely a fast and fun card that you can use for any type of greeting card. Just switch out the greeting.
And the wobble really makes it.
Make This Tropical Hippo Card Your Own
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 9CG3EFKT .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
The Hippest Hippos set is free with a $50 purchase. And the matching Hippo Dies are free with a $50 purchase.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.