Can you believe that we looked back five years to find an Easter card to redo for yesterday’s live stream?
Did you see it?
Ann even did a challenge during the live online stamp class. People that meet the challenge today will get into a drawing for a nice prize on one of the next live streams tomorrow or Friday.
Maybe you can win!
Don’t you just love those little flowers across the lamb’s head? Because there’s no Terracotta Tile Stampin’ Blend, we used a Terracotta Tile marker.
It was much like the project in Sunday’s post, but we used different colors to match the Fine Art Designer Series Paper we used.
Easter is Ann’s Favorite Holiday!
Yes! If you know Ann, you know that this is her favorite holiday. But before that, we’ve got some important things on the books!
First, it’s my favorite huMAN’s birthday this Friday. Ann surprised him a couple times last year, but we’re figuring we’re going to hold off surprising him again any time soon.
That’s the same day as our rescheduled stamp sale.
Yes, Ann wasn’t sure how well she’d feel after the 2nd vaccine shot. She rescheduled it thinking that his birthday was on Saturday!
And then before to turn your clocks ahead on Saturday night before you go to bed so you won’t miss a minute of Sunday!
March Mystery Card Party is Filling Up!
The latest that we’ll be taking registration for this fun Zoom event is March 17th unless we fill up first. If you’ve never done it before, try it! If you have attended, you’re probably already signed up.
The Mystery Card is just part of the fun. Everyone gets a prize and that’s pretty sweet.
Easter Card Redo Supply List
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 3M6VPGHM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers