We did a test drive last night with this easy inlaid butterfly card we’re featuring today. But the version we had them make is slightly different than the one I’m showing here.
On today’s live stream, we’ll show you the way they made them last night because I think you’ll like that better. But you can make it however you wish.
Join Us Today!
- 11am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm on the West Coast
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time
- 5pm in Puerto Rico
Of course, Ann will be sure you discover new ways of looking at the choices we made and what we used.
And there will be laughter. Yep. That’s the plan.
Now this isn’t a new idea for us. You can see how we made it almost 6 years ago in the video in this post.
Inlaid Butterfly Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 3M6VPGHM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you bundle.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers