What’s on your agenda for today? Are you watching the eclipse? It’s not showing everywhere, but our plans are to see it. Well, Ann has plans to watch how the apprentice, Domino, reacts.
But what are you going to do after you’re watching the eclipse? Do you have any birthdays coming up? Because we’ve got a new color combination we’re trying that’s great for a pastel birthday card.
Soft Seaform isn’t a color we use a lot. Many people love it, but Ann just doesn’t go there. However, it was one of the main colors in the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper that we used.
And while we bought our Textured Floral Bundle a while ago, we finally got it out to use last night. It was perfect to use with these colors: Soft Sea Foam; Flirty Flamingo; Basic White and a touch of Lost Lagoon and Silver.
The die-cut leaves at the top right are the same card stock as the card base, Soft Sea Foam. It looks different because after Ann cut it out, she bounced the Blending Brush on the die cut. (Gotta be careful when the image is so delicate.)
Tuesday is the last day to grab your spot at Thursday’s Stamp & Play event. We’re giving away at least $150 split between 3 prizes. And then we have a 4th prize of product.
Get in early and enjoy the Early Bird rate.
You Can Make This Soft Pastel Birthday Card
But you may want to know what you need. Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.