A dog might think that it would be smarter to make a lot of sympathy cards at one time. Is that what you do?
Instead, Ann usually makes them as she needs them. She tries to make them for the person who receives it – or about the loved one that is now gone. And now Ann has to make two! One for the widow and two children. The other for the parents.
Ann think and thinks while making these so she only made one last night.
I think we’ll give this one to the widow and her family. Her husband liked blue and we hope she’ll like this personal card we made her.
We were happy with it, but adding the Subtle Embossing folder on the background after we stamped the doilies. I think it makes all the difference!
And here is what we used!
Card Making Supplies
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code ZPJWKF7W when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code PKZ9ACAC and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
I hope you like this sympathy card idea.