Happy belated birthday to me! They need to write a song for that!
We were concentrating so much on our friends and loved ones that might be affected by Hurricane Dorian that we almost forgot to celebrate my birthday!
And that’s okay because I understand a lot of people were having barbecues in my honor – as it should be.
We’re not doing a birthday card today either. Why? Because it’s my birthday week and I’m kind of in an inspirational card mood.
We purchased this Lilypad Lake stamp set a while ago and wanted to use it. We didn’t buy it when it first came out, but it’s the perfect stamp set for inspiring cards.
Plus, it’s a makeover card. We first made it years and years ago – back in the days of roller wheels. Then we remade it as our first Workover Wednesday project in 2017.
We only did about 7 Workover Wednesday projects. That’s where we take an old card layout and make a new card with it. You can see the original two cards in this post.
So I hope you won’t mind that this isn’t Wednesday, but here is the card we made this time.
We hope you love it as much as we do!
We made it using Lilypad Lake and Very Versaille. And of course, we loved using our Stampin’ Blends to color that big bird.
In the real world, that bird should probably be white or maybe a little light gray, but Ann wasn’t having it. She tried making him with Crumb Cake , but it made it seem just a little too monochromatic.
That’s a big world for a dog to bark, but it means all one color.
A Lot of Things Start Tomorrow
- Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins
- Buy 3, Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale
- Mix and match from select DSP packs
But this new shopping code is starting today!
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers