Ann and my favorite huMAN have been to the Bahamas. And they’ve been to Florida too. They have friends and stampers who live all along the possible path of the hurricane.
So today’s card is dedicated to them.
We used the new Copper Metallic ink that is featured on page 16 of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
Unfortunately, the camera wouldn’t cooperate for the big picture, but maybe this will give you a better idea.
I hope that everyone does okay this week.
How Are YOU Celebrating Labor Day?
We’ll be back with more card making ideas tomorrow. In the meantime, here’s a list of what we used to make this card (except for the Delicata Celestial Copper Metallic Ink Pad which will be available on Wednesday).
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.