Can you believe that there are just three weeks until Easter? Where did the time go?
It’s Ann’s favorite holiday so I figured I should design an Easter card for her to make for us. And Lovely Lilac (oops! Purple Posy) makes the perfect card base for a Spring card, don’t you think?
Isn’t that little lamb cute? You may not have seen diamonds on a lamb’s head. That’s okay. These are only rhinestones.
I originally planned to have her make a standard sized card, but she got this wild idea to cut it down to a 4-1/4″ square card. I think I like it better!
We used Shimmery White Cardstock and Stampin’ Blends to color the lamb. We could’ve put Wink of Stella on the lamb’s fuzzy bits to make them even more sparkly, but Ann wouldn’t do it.
If you act now, you’ll get your supplies in time to make some Easter cards. Who wouldn’t want to get this positive card in the mail?
Did you notice that we cut the embossed layer into 3 unequal pieces and reversed the one in the middle?
Easter Card Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 3M6VPGHM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers