Do you make your fall birthday cards now? Or do you wait until Fall gets here?
I just want to know where did Summer go? It’s just over 3 weeks until Fall officially starts. Can you believe it?
I’m going to warn you: we used a color combination that I don’t think we’ve used before.
Have you used that color combination? We just looked at our paper tower to see how our overstock was looking and these two colors popped out.
It’s not that we had a ton of these two colors. They just seemed to jump into Ann’s hands and she started cutting.
Where do you start making your cards?
For us, it’s the paper – probably because we can hold them together and mix and match. Designer Series Papers are especially good to inspire your color combinations, but I don’t know one that uses today’s combo.
When she stamped the images in Gray Granite on the Gray Granite, we realize that there’s a lot of brown in Gray Granite. It’s almost like a light taupe.
And I think it looks good with Poppy Parade. I hope you like it too.
Tasteful Textures – the stamp set that we used to stamp the flower-like images – is a perfect set to round out your collection. There are great for images that add texture to your cards as well as some pretty nice greetings that we didn’t use today.
Even using the Magnolia 3-D Embossing Folder was a trial run for this type of layout. And I like how that turned out as well. Even though many of our cards are based around one stamp set, bundle, or suite, it’s also fun to mix and match.
Card Making Supplies
Are you aware of everything you get when you shop in our online store? We really take care of our people. In fact, we’re sending our current clients a Holiday Catalog this week. Are you on the list?
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
We’ve got 500 Birthday Card Ideas that we’ve shared over the years that you can view here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code ZPJWKF7W and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
We hope you have all your Fall birthday cards ready on tim.