Where do you create? Do you have a regular spot? A stamp table? A desk? Or do you set up in your living room or dining room like Ann used to?
Once my human sister left, to get on with her life, Ann eventually turned her room into what is now our stamp room. And this is the picture we shared on my Facebook page showing what her stamp table looked like yesterday.
She got that far with the card on Friday night and then came back Saturday to finish it. And while supplies last, this Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper is on sale for 60% off! That’s just $4.80!
We just love the font of this set. While it’s too late for this Christmas. It’s not going to be around for next Christmas. And I must say that this Label Me Lovely Punch was a hit at our last local stamp club gathering.
No matter where you do your crafting, hopefully you can leave it overnight or for a few hours so you can finish it when it feels right.
Do you like how we finished it? I’m going to list some Red Rhinestones in with the supplies because a few of those in the white area of the patterned paper would be how I would make it for my special friends (that’s everyone).
If you have a large enough punch, you wouldn’t need a die cutting machine. Barking that, we love both sizes of our Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines.
I’ll let you in on a little secret: Ann used Real Red to stamp the greeting on the inside. She used the Merry Christmas stamp from the same stamp set.
Be Ahead of the Game!
Plan now (or shortly after Christmas) for next year’s Christmas cards. If you can grab these discounted supplies now, you’ll have all year to easily get them done.
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code GDE76HVX .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.