Ann shared some abstract card ideas in our Wednesday live stream. Technology didn’t agree with us, but we sure had fun!
You can watch it below. We’re starting about 9 minutes in to save you some time getting to see the Rubber Band Technique.
Now, Ann was sharing the inspiration to build your card. We showed how she made the one that we featured in this post on Wednesday.
If you need some low tack tape like Ann used in the video, you can have the exact same one delivered by Amazon when you use this link. You don’t have to go to the hardware store. (Amazon may throw me a couple treats, but you’ll have a good low tack tape that works.)
Then – to give a better idea on how to make an abstract card – she tested an alternative idea by applying the ink onto colored card stock instead of Whisper White.
Glad it worked out! Here is how we finished it!
It’s Simple Stamping!
Yes, I think this qualifies as simple stamping. We do heat embossing, but there are no layers! None! Just one! The card base!
My favorite huMAN liked the greeting. If you like the greeting too, we used the Better Together stamp set that is retiring in less than two weeks.
The ribbon isn’t going away. Since we used up the last six to eight inches of Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, we’re going to have to get some on our next order.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code XRRUZ7FE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Pick up the current code XRRUZ7FE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Maybe tomorrow we’ll explore more about how to make abstract greeting cards.