Do you like modern, abstract cards? Do you like clean and simple? Today just might be your day!
We had our local Stamp Club ladies come over last night. Great treats! (Ann loves ice cream.)
They played with the new Everything is Rosy Medley. (We still think it should be called a collection.)
You can imagine how popular it was. I don’t think that anyone wanted to like it. Some, like us, don’t use a lot of pre-cut die cuts. There’s nothing wrong with them, but some of us just like to make our own.
But playing with it using the colors of the collection as well as some color combinations that we hadn’t tried before… like the one we used in this card that we made last night.
I don’t think that we ever used this one before:
- Soft Sea Foam
- Sahara Sand
- Flirty Flamingo
And we threw in Soft Suede for the greeting.
Abstract and Simple Together?
We were working on an abstract single layer feeling, so it was hard to not add a border around the stamped layer.
Do you like this Clean and Simple style of card? We have almost 1,000 of Clean and Simple Card Ideas that you can find here on the blog!
But Before You Do That
Make sure you tie a string around your finger so that you can join us today!
We’re not really starting right now.
Here’s When We’re Going Live Today on YouTube and Facebook
Yes, we are able to show up on both YouTube and Facebook at the same time. So you can join us on your favorite social platform!
Here’s what time it is in your neighborhood!
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Here are direct links to where you can find me and Ann. Yes, I do usually appear on these live streams!
- Join us on my Facebook Page.
- This takes you to my Facebook Page.
- The live stream should near the top.
- Take a moment to like me!
- Don’t keep me a secret! Share with your friends!
- Join us on YouTube.
- If you like what you see, subscribe and ring the bell so you can spend time with us again!
If you’re in the mood to shop, you’ll love the 4 card ideas we send you! And you’ll really love the handmade card we send you! Use the current shopping code – NEQXWP9H – and we’ll even throw in a small product sample!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
I hope you enjoy our simple abstract card project today!