Every girl should get a pastel birthday card at least once in her life, don’t you think?
Ann makes a lot of red cards, blue cards and even earth tone cards. But every now and then, I insist that she makes a pastel card – whether she agrees or not.
And this is even better because the stamp set is FREE!
Two step stamping is one of Ann’s favorite ways to stamp. It’s fast and fabulous – just like me. It’s the perfect way to make a clean and simple card.
Card Making Tips
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you’re making this card:
- Stamp the flower heads in a light color so that you can see the Delightful Dijon bits in the middle.
- What are those little bits called anyway? Do you know?
- Because we put ribbon around the card, we used Tear & Tape to attach the embossed layer to the card base.
We chose Pink Pirouette because we hadn’t used it in a while. What color hasn’t seen the light of day at your stamp table?
If you’re looking to pick up this beautiful set, you can get it free today with a $50 order. Use our current shopping code shown here and towards the top of the right hand column on this page. that way we can include a small gift in the reusable card that we’ll send you next week.
Handmade Card Making Supplies
Here’s a picture list of what we used to make this card. If you’re reading this in your email, you can see the picture list here. And if you’d like to leave a comment so that you’ll be included in the drawing for the Dragonfly Framelits next week, you can comment here.
We have almost 400 birthday card ideas here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Every girl should get a pastel birthday card every now & then.