Halloween cards remind us of Ann’s mother. She always sent Ann some cutesy Halloween card. Those cards with the cute little girls from the ’50’s or ’60’s and a pumpkin or two.
They might even have a little dog with a mask or a….GASP! Black cat!
We don’t have a black cat, but this should certainly make someone smile.
And with a touch of the new Black Rhinestones, there’s just the right touch of bling!
We really like that new Everyday Label Punch. It coordinates but doesn’t match the Lots of Labels Collection Framelits. I think they look great together. Especially with the Copper Foil Sheets that we cut out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
We also have some Halloween & Fall themed retired stamp sets and home decor in our Stamp Garage Sale.
- This Festive Phrases stamp set is perfect for those of you who don’t have a lot of greetings stamp sets.
- Because of the stitching, the Copper Foil oval will be easier to stay attached if you use Liquid Glue.
- We used Stampin’ Dimensionals above and below the Basic Black shaped layer.
So, how many Halloween cards do you send out? Five? Ten? A dozen? Twenty-five?
Because we have over 80 Halloween card ideas here.
But just in case THIS idea has inspired you for a quick card to make for your friends and loved ones, this is what we used.
Quality Cardmaking Supplies
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code UUQQ9TX3 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you even more:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!