Need a pretty little fall card to say thank you? Will pumpkins and leaves work for you?
Those pumpkins from the Gourd Goodness stamp set are so realistic!
You won’t believe what is the base color for the pumpkins and for the orange leaves. Can you guess?
- Tangerine Tango? Nope.
- Pumpkin Pie? It’s on there, but not as a base or on the leaves.
- Cajun Craze? Too dark.
- Peekaboo Peach? BINGO!
Ann and I were both surprised at that one!
The Copper Trim was added at the last minute and boy, doesn’t it look good!
That stuff is pretty cool. You can tie it narrow like Ann did here or you can spread it out to make the trim wider.
You know, every time that Ann makes a fall card like this, it reminds her of her mom. Ann’s mom wore a lot of Fall colors. Ann’s more of a red and jewel tone girl, but her mom wore a lot of brown.
We figure it skips a generation because my human sister wears a lot of fall colors too.
What’s your favorite color to wear? Is it the same color that you like to use when making your cards?
Qualtiy Stamping Supplies
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code UUQQ9TX3 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you even more:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!