It’s time for us to make a few more of these cards to encourage our friends to be strong and brave.
We loved making it during a live stream with our viewers on Monday. It seems the perfect card to share with you today – Ann’s birthday.
And it’s pretty sweet that the patterned paper is free with a $50 order. But it’s only while supplies last for another 10 days or so.
Just keep scrolling and you’ll see our list of cardmaking supplies. But first…
Last Day to Party with Us
This Saturday, we’ll be celebrating Ann’s birthday with our 2nd Mystery Card Party followed by games. Everyone wins a prize, but you’ve got to register today and be there to be a part of it.
Yes, today is the last day to register for this fun event. We hope you can make it!
Be Strong and Brave
We encourage you to do something to be strong and brave.
Today is Ash Wednesday. It is the beginning of Lent where people give up something for the next 40 days until Easter.
How about if we all take the challenge of sending a card every day for the next 40 days? You can send them to the same person or you can spread it around.
Would You Join us?
We’ll be spreading it around and doing a few repeats. The cards can be all the same or different.
And then there are days that the post office doesn’t work – Sundays. That’s okay. You can choose to mail two on Saturday or Monday or just not mail anything. It’s your choice.
40 Days of Love by Mail
Just imagine what a positive impact we’ll have!
Let’s take a closer look at what we used to make this card.
Please note that the ribbon has been so popular that you can’t order it until March.
Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.