Before I share my beautiful springy pastel card, I must share with you that there are other things to celebrate this week.
Some could inspire a card for you to make for someone special. Some mar inspire you to cook or DO something special. In any case, here’s the list:
- Today is
- Palm Sunday
- Quilting Day (& it’s the Yuba Sutter Quilt Show’s last day)
- Proposal Day
- International Day of Happiness
- Ravioli Day
- Monday is
- Common Courtesy Day (send a Thank You card!)
- Single Parent’s Day
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Tuesday is Goof Off Day (you have my permission) & As Young As You Feel Day
- Wednesday is Puppy Day
- Friday is Waffle Day & Pecan Day (My favorite huMAN makes the BEST pecan waffles!)
- Saturday is Legal Assistance Day
- Next Sunday is Easter! Ann’s favorite holiday!
And here is the quickest card for us to make AND to give! AND the stamp set is FREE for just a few more days!
I don’t do pastel colors that often, but blue and green is a popular color combo here at Central Bark.
And do you notice the alternating corners? Only the top left and bottom right corners are rounded.
I’m such a tricky pup!
And, of course, we had to add some bling. We got the color combo from the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper. It doesn’t list Lost Lagoon as one of the colors, but it does go with it. Mint Macaron is listed and that’s what we used for the card base.
Just click any of these color squares to find out all the color coordinating inks, papers and accessories that we offer. (And remember that Lost Lagoon is going away soon, so we’re stock up while we can get free Sale-A-Bration items.)
You have my permission to make a ton of these….and you’ll want to because it’s fast and easy and the stamp set is free! You’ll want to use the hostess shopping code that we list at the top right of this page if you’re shopping so we’ll throw in a nice little gift for you in addition to the thank you card we send all our online clients.
Here’s what we used. Just click on a picture for more info.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
I would like to send this card to ALL of you!