At some point in time, everyone is in need of a baby card. Ann should have made this a couple weeks ago. But I’m pretty sure the new little mama will appreciate it even in its lateness.
We don’t make very many baby cards around here, but this one is right up my alley! Giraffes, elephants and lions, oh my!
What do you like to put on a baby card? Flowers? Animals? Babies? Elves?
Pray, tell! Leave a comment below! Because this dog has never been and will never be a dad. Inquiring minds need to know.
With over 70% of the continental United States covered in snow, you might be needing a lot of baby cards in about 8 or 9 months!
Keep reading for a supply list to make this card.
Tomorrow is the Last Day You Can Get In!
We had so much fun last month celebrating Ann’s 22nd stampaversary a little early that we had to do it again this month to celebrate Ann’s birthday!
Register here to make a Mystery Card with Ann for just $15. Afterwards, you’ll play some games until everyone can finish with a prize.
Need a Baby Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UD22JQ2B.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers