Yesterday was so much fun as we celebrated Ann’s birthday and made a flowery birthday card together. You made it so special for her!
She had a pretty big birthday breakfast with waffles, bacon and eggs. (oh my!) My favorite huMAN really knows how to make a good breakfast, but it was a lot to consume before getting ready for making cards.
Ann wanted to remake a popular Pinterest card that we made 7 years ago when I was just a pup. We posted it in this post in February 2014. She didn’t look at it since last week so I’m surprised at how much she remembered!
Must be a great layout.
The layout is similar to the original but she added a little bit of texture this time around. And, of course, she changed up the color scheme quite a bit.
People commented about the original card being fresh and clean. Perhaps that won’t be the comment for this color combination.
Our viewers picked out the greeting. It’s from a set that you can get for free with a $50 purchase if you act before they run out.
Sale-a-Bration ends February 28th, but as we get closer to the end, they may run out of things.
We weren’t sure that the texture was going to work with the stripes, but I like it. I like it a lot. Especially with the texture that the dies make on the flowers. (Scroll down for our picture list of supplies to get your own dies.)
5 Go To Layouts
Since I’m barking on the subject of great layouts, on February 24th, Ann’s going to be sending 5 fabulous layouts to everyone on our mailing list.
If you’re already getting our weekly newsletter with weekly project instructions, you don’t have to do a thing. You’ll get it.
But if you’re not already enjoying those weekly treats, you can join our mailing list here so you won’t miss out on our release of 5 fabulous layouts.
Flowery Birthday Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 3M6VPGHM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers