I had Ann make a beautiful butterflies card to share with you today. Do you recognize it?
Probably not because it hasn’t been released to the public yet. Let’s take a look.
That’s one of the things that Ann enjoys about being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Well, at least that’s one of the things that I like about being the support dog for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
You see, when new things come out, we get a chance to play with them in advance. Usually a whole month in advance.
We’ve been keeping this one under wraps until we realized that you can have this now!
Yes, you can!
You can include it in your Starter Kit!
I would definitely recommend getting the bundle because the dies are what make the stamp set sing.
And how about that Mini Cut & Emboss Machine? Do you have one yet? Why not throw one of those in?
This is not the Starter Kit I would recommend for a brand new stamper. But if you already have basic stamping supplies, here’s a Starter Kit list to consider.
- #155821 Butterfly Brilliance Bundle
- includes stamp set and dies
- #150672 Mini Cut & Emboss Machine
- #156825 Natural Touch Specialty Paper
- a new unique woodgrained paper
That adds up to $119.75. You can add something small or get an additional pack of that new Natural Touch Paper.
But you only have to pay $99 plus tax. Free Shipping!
And Stampin’ Up! is going to add 200 sheets of unreleased 6″ x 6″ patterned paper when you join our team now.
And That’s Not All!
That’s one of the cool things about how they offer the Starter Kit. You can pick any current catalog or preorder items you wish that add up to between $100 and $125.
Even better is that you’ll join a team of stampers who love paper crafting as much as you do – or maybe even more!
We’re Entering the Final Week of Sale-a-Bration
Besides this business opportunity bonus going away, your opportunity to earn free stamps and papers is almost over too. It all ends this next Sunday, February 28th.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 3M6VPGHM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers