There is so much going on!
We’re releasing a new “Sweet Sixteen” special to our mailing list. Have you joined our mailing list yet?
If you’re reading this in your inbox, but you’re not getting our free weekly project directions, you’re not on the list. However, you can sign up here and get started.
Live Streams Tomorrow
Every Wednesday at 1pm Pawcific time, we make cards, share card ideas and have lots of laughs for about 45 minutes. We do together on two socials for your convenience:
- Join us on our Facebook page (then scroll down to see us).
- Join us here on YouTube.
- Register here to get a reminder for both by Facebook Messenger right before we start.
We’ll be playing with that new Stampin’ Up! Washi Tape you can use to make flowers!
Don’t you just love my Washi Tape Flower card idea? Scroll down if you’d like to see my shopping list.
June Online Class
Are you a visual learner? Because if you are, you’ll love our June Online Class! We’re using the Sailing Home stamp set as a jumping off point to make 3 cards. You’ll get your directions by 3 in-depth videos along with measurements.
It’s free when you purchase 3 things you’ll need. We’ll also have a list of optional items you may have on hand or want to add to your stash.
Get the details and register here before you start shopping.
Local Class on Thursday
Today is the last day you can register for our drop in and stamp class we’re calling Cards and a Cup.
Isn’t that a funny name?
We call it that because you come over and make two cards and get a cup of your favorite beverage: Latte, Espresso, Iced Coffee, Tea or a bottle of water and make two cards.
You could do it on your lunch hour!
You can pick a time when you register here on our new calendar!
So, I’ll bet you’d like to know what we made that Washi Tape Flower Card with, right?
Washi Tape Flower Supplies
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code FBKJW4K4 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code FBKJW4K4 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
I hope you like our Washi Tape Flower card idea.