What do you do when you have a friend who doesn’t feel well and lives a long way away? Get out the stamps, ink and paper and make them a get well card, of course.
This get well card is a little different.
It was inspired by a card that one of our 24/7 Stampers made. Our cards don’t look anything alike. In fact, Laura’s card was inspired by a card in last month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit. She used the same colors.
So here’s the original Paper Pumpkin card. It’s note card sized.
It’s Funny How Inspiration Works
Laura’s card didn’t look exactly like the Paper Pumpkin card. And our card doesn’t look at all like Laura’s card.
Isn’t it so different? It’s really amazing to me and to Ann as well, how inspiration works.
The background is embossed with silver, but the other areas are stamped in Gray Granite on Mint Macaron.
We hope that our card gives some hope and comfort to our sick friend.
Here’s a Challenge
This is especially good to do if you question your creativity. Creativity is like a muscle. The more you use it, the better you are at it.
This really is helpful in helping anyone to get the creative juices flowing.
Look at a card you like – maybe this one – and then go into another room and make it with what you have.
You’ll probably like your own card even better!
Get Well Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 9FSGTV6Z when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 9FSGTV6Z .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.