Thanks for your interest in our online stamp class! You’re going to love the options! And to top it off, it’s really just a free class with purchase.
Please check this all out so that you can make the best decision. That’s the beauty of this. I’ve given you as much flexibility as a dog can.
At the very least, you will need these 3 things to qualify for the 3 video class:
Now, there are lots of things that you probably have on hand that are listed in this supply list. But there may be a couple that you might want to add – like the 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim but you could use the Baker’s Twine that’s in the basic supplies.
Class includes access to 3 projects taught by video instruction on a password protected site.
Things to Think About
- You really need a Night of Navy ink pad if you don’t have one already.
- And be sure to use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink if you’re going to try the Stampin’ Blends (Real Red and Balmy Blue). You could use markers.
- You don’t HAVE to have both Seaside Spray and Balmy Blue Card Stock. Balmy Blue is what’s listed on the Designer Series Paper. You could make all three with that. (but the Seaside Spray is a pretty blue that gives a different look.)
- Almost any circle punch will do depending on how big you want your sun on your seascape.
- The Classic Label Punch is to create a slit to hold a gift card. You could use an old Word Window Punch if you’re not ready to upgrade.
- If you want it all – the entire suite including the Embossing folder, card pack and trinkets, you can use one number #152175 and get the entire Come Sail Away Suite for $94.75 plus tax and shipping. But you still need to register so you can get the code (read just a bit more).
Just Register and Shop
We do ask that you register below so we know you’re interested. We’ll send you your shopping code so you can start shopping with the list above. Purchase just the 3 required items or add from the add-on list. But you must register to start the process and to insure that we get you in to our password protected site so you can enjoy the videos.
Purchase the basic supplies or add more by shopping in our online store with the code that you will be given when you register below.
Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ before tax and shipping. You’ll still get the class.