Have you tried the Chalkboard Technique? It’s very simple. We could’ve added more to it, but I’ll bark about that in a minute.
Yesterday’s live stream was all about using new product with an old technique. So revisited the Chalkboard Technique.
We used the Rainbow Glimmer Paper that you may have missed in the annual catalog. It’s at the bottom of page 153.
Actually, we didn’t think much about it until we saw it in person. It’s fantastic!
- You get two sheets for $6
- The glimmer doesn’t rub off when you rub your paw over it.
- All the colors are on each sheet. What shows in the picture are either end of the same sheet.
- On one end it goes from green to purple in the middle.
- On the other end it goes from the orange to the pinks to the purple in the middle.
- It looks great with black!
We’ve got the video below cued up to where Ann starts to make the card or you can watch the entire fun show here on YouTube.
There are things you can do to enhance your Chalkboard Technique card, but we chose not to do it on this one.
Chalkboard Technique Tips
- We chose to use the Stamparatus so that we could easily stamp again if we didn’t get the impression we wanted.
- You can emboss the printing if you’d like, but it might not look as much like a chalkboard.
- You can stamp additional images to make it look like there’s more writing on the chalkboard.
- You can lightly sponge some Whisper White Craft ink or perhaps some white chalk so it looks like a dirty chalkboard.
But we like it the way it is. And we hope you do too.
If you have received a June coupon from us, you have just 10 days left to use them! Be sure to contact Ann so she can take care of you.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers