On Wednesday, we did a live stream to test the new Stampin’ Up! adhesives. Ann started to make this Chocolate Card, but things didn’t go exactly as planned.
First, it didn’t look like the word “Chocolate” was going to untangle. But after the cameras were off, Ann was able to untangle them.
Then, Ann l;scored the base layer at 4″ instead of 4-1/4″. Oops!
But look at how it came out! My favorite huMAN loved it!
It’s a slightly odd size, but it fits in a standard envelope. And look at how the different adhesives make it look!
The beginning of the phrase is attached directly to the card with the returning Adhesive Sheets. But the Chocolate is raised up with the new Foam Adhesive Sheets.
I must tell you that the last minute addition of Red Rhinestones really set it off. (We’ll show the supply list below the video.)
Ann covered more than just these two adhesives on Wednesday. You can watch the replay below.
Now, she’s not going to make the card in the video, but you’ll see lots of ideas about how to use your adhesives. And you’ll see how the card started.
Want to know what we used? Here’s a list! But here are a few things you should know:
- Ann stamped off the Sahara Sand ink on a scrap piece of paper before stamping all the background candy.
- The featured candy is stamped in Early Espresso and the coloring is full strength Sahara Sand.
- You’ll save 10% when you bundle the stamp set and dies together. (We show you both options.)
Chocolate Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code FXMM9WMM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Since Fathers Day is tomorrow, you might be looking for some inspiration to make a Fathers Day card. We have a couple dozen Fathers Day card ideas here that will help you.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers