Do you need a get well card idea? How about a pink get well card idea?
Of course, you can use this for anything. All you have to do is to change the greeting we got from the Many Mates stamp set.
But I guess I should at least show you the card first, right?
Like it? I do. But I think that maybe next time we’ll put the peony on the lower left side. What do you think?
What colors did we use?
- Petal Pink
- Gray Granite
- Soft Seafoam
- Whisper White
You know, you Gray Granite isn’t quite like any other gray. It has a bit of pink added to it. It just looks a little different and that makes it look great with these colors.
Pink Get Well Card Tips
- The textured white layer is vellum that we embossed.
- We attached it with small parts of glue under the thickened parts of the design.
- Remember that you save 10% when you bundle the peony stamps and dies together.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 4HNUDHBM when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code QPS4RFXT .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Of course, we have almost 90 more get well card ideas here that you can peruse.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code QPS4RFXT and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers