Do you have your Fathers Day card for your husband ready? Most of them are designed for your dad. Could you use a different idea for one for your husband or significant other?
Ann started this card on yesterday’s live stream. We know that your time is valuable so Ann ran out of time to finish the card.
Here’s what she came up with and I just love it.
You must agree that it’s unique! We’re sure he’ll like it. He must deserve it because Ann always calls him her favorite man. At least when she’s not calling him her favorite two-thirds.
We’re so glad that we got that new alphabet set that’s called Playful Alphabet.
A new feature that’s been added to this one is that they printed the dies onto the cardboard so that you know if one’s missing. Isn’t that innovative? (yeah. I know. Big word for a dog, eh?)
Ann was wanting to put a sailboat on there but they don’t have one in that style that we could find at the time.
One thing that we did differently than what Ann talked about on yesterday’s live stream is that she cut the center out with her Stampin’ Up! Trimmer. She felt that was easier to make the opening the size she wanted where she wanted than if she had used a die.
Join Us Live Today!
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- Register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger right as we go live.
Time at Your House
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Fathers Day Card for Your Husband Supplies
Just because it’s too late to have these for this weekend doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t add them to your collection of supplies. Remember that you save 10% when you bundle.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 4HNUDHBM when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code QPS4RFXT .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
If this isn’t your style, we have over two dozen Fathers Day card ideas here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code QPS4RFXT and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers