This is Ann’s favorite holiday!
We know that some people celebrate different holidays. And we also realize that not all of you will be celebrating with anyone today.
We don’t have any family here, but stamping has made close friends for us. Ann and my favorite huMAN will be fine and we hope that you will too.
So if you are reading this on Easter or later, we hope you had or are having a wonderful Easter.
And here is a Sneak Peek from the new Stampin’ Up! catalog that will be available to you June 4th.
This is one of the cards that Ann was supposed to make at the Stampin’ Up! OnStage convention last weekend. But Ann didn’t want to finish it. She likes to take her time and enjoy the people she’s with.
When you’re at a class, there’s really not time to redesign the projects – even for demonstrators. So she brought it home along with the picture they had planned for her to make.
Here’s the planned picture.
They didn’t have die cutting machines there this time and our dies and stamp set won’t be here until tomorrow. So this is what she did with what she had:
- She took an Aqua Painter to move the Night of Navy Ink around as shading on the lighthouse and water.
- We were surprised that even though the stamped images were a week old, the ink easily moved around the Watercolor Paper.
- She trimmed the Designer Series Paper down and added a Night of Navy layer.
- Since she didn’t have any die cuts, she punched out the compass and deleted the Very Vanilla layer.
- She colored the lights in the lighthouse with a Daffodil Delight marker and wrapped the new Night of Navy twine around a few extra times.
- The greeting was punched at the event and Ann placed it inside because there was no room left on the notecard.
People look forward to getting our catalogs. We include lots of extra things to go with them:
- New IN Color Ink and Paper Samples
- Updated Wish List
- Other little surprises
I’ll be barking more about how you can get one of our catalogs, but the surefire way to get one is to shop in our online store.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code ACMGH47E when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ACMGH47E.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code ACMGH47E and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
It’s nice to have a masculine notecard ready to go.