We saved the best for last because today is the last day of Stampin’ Up!’s biggest sale of the year – Sale-A-Bration.
I gave Ann explicit instructions to come up with a project that used something from the Stampin’ Up! weekly sale that starts today. It would’ve been easy because there some of our favorite things are on sale for 25% off – PLUS you get a free stamp set or accessory from the Sale-A-Bration items when you shop today.
Come on! The Magnetic Platform that we use almost daily is on sale for 25% off! It just doesn’t get any better than this – except when you see today’s card.
Be sure to use our newest Shopping Code (Hostess Code) ESXTCSFY so you’ll get our special free gift added to your thank you card you receive from us.
But yes, I think we saved the best for last. Ann does tend to get inspired like that. And this card is so special, I think I should sneak it off to Doodles for all the times she inspires me to be a better dog.
Or maybe to Susan Anderson, our newest 24/7 Stamper on our demonstrator team. We’re glad she joined us.
Now, it’s important you know how to make this card because you can’t get the parts tomorrow.
Don’t you just love it? It’s made with TWO free items that we just recently added and one that is going away soon.
I should’ve taken pictures of the steps, but I think you’ll get it. Just click on the pictures of the card for a closer view.
Card Making Tips
- She stamped the THANKS on the card front and on the front of some of the new Printed Vellum
- (Both the For Being You stamp set & the Sheer Perfection Vellum Stack are free today and gone tomorrow.
- Then she colored them with the IN Color Markers 2013-15 that are going away at the end of May.
- Apply the vellum to the Transfer Adhesive Sheet and then cut the letters on the line.
- Peel off the backing and apply to the card front
She said that cutting that “S” was the hardest, but it didn’t take as long as you might think. And while we don’t use the Transfer Adhesive Sheets every day, it sure is a nice thing to have around when you’re adhering small things to your card.
Don’t want to be a pushy pup but today is the very last day of Sale-a-Bration where you can get free items for every $50 you purchase.
Card Making Supplies
Here’s what she used to make this. Just click on any picture for details or to start packing your shopping cart. Be sure to use our newest Shopping Code (Hostess Code) ESXTCSFY so you’ll get our special free gift added to your thank you card you receive from us.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Everyone loves a sale, but free is better!