Do you need a card for a man in your life? It could be someone close to you or just a friend.
Everyone needs a masculine card every now and then. And today, we need two!
I hope that’s okay that they’re both alike!
Cards with a smaller front than back are hard to photograph without using some kind of adhesive.
We didn’t do that.
Some of you have your Stamparatus and some of you are getting notices today that yours is available. If you’re one of those people, please know these special tips:
- You can add things to your purchase so that you earn Sale-a-Bration items and even hosting benefits!
- Use our current hosting code if your order is under $150 so that we can give you a small gift.
- We added a new hosting code today! Z6W9UZ49
- Have challenges? We’re happy to help! Just email us or call us at (530) 674-5090
We even stamped the inside!
We cut one inch off of the right edge of the front of the card.
If you want to know the honest truth…
We had some card stock that had a crinkle on the corner. That’s what got us to cut that inch off the right side.
Isn’t it great how that worked out?
I would like to share a hint! When attaching the scalloped edge circle to the card front, be sure to use a really strong adhesive like Fast Fuse or Tear and Tape.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!