You know how it is. You take a sheet of cardstock and cut it in half. Now you have two card bases.
We used one of the Old Olive card bases for yesterday’s card. And this is what we did with the other one.
On both cards have a few things in common:
- Both have an Old Olive base.
- Both are colored with Stampin’ Blends.
- Both used the Picture Perfect Photopolymer stamp set.
- Both have at least one thing that you can get free with a $50 order. In today’s card:
But that’s pretty much where it ends.
What’s your style?
Remember to use our current shopping code Y9J7VJKH when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- And then there’s our loyalty program we call Stampin’ Bucks.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!