Today’s card is made for the wife of Ann’s mechanic. Daryl wasn’t just a mechanic to Ann & my favorite huMAN. Daryl had been making their cars run for over 20 years. He took really good care of the cars and always made them feel welcome by spending time to chat. And he thought I was a pretty good looking dog.
Obviously an insightful man of fine character.
So here’s the card, followed by some tips for making sympathy cards. The colors are Sahara Sand, Early Espresso & Pear Pizzazz. We hope it helps her feel better because this area lost a good man.
Tips for Making Sympathy Cards
- Making a card can help you work through your feelings about your loved one, but have some made in advance so that you can choose a pre-made one if you’d like.
- The card doesn’t have to be somber & dark, but should be respectful.
- Ixnay on the glitter & neon colors, but a little silver or gold is fine.
- Many times, we’ll stamp all outline images like in this card, but we’ll color in just one.
- Your handwritten sentiments mean more than any store-bought greeting on the inside.
Here’s what we used on this card.
Order online & get your own reusable handmade thank you card from us.
– by phone – 530-674-5090
– – by fax (available – just call)
– – – by email or even in person!
Be sure to get on our mailing list for new ideas in your inbox each month!