One of the first videos I ever directed Ann in, was how to make a bow. It was a real bow.
But that’s not the bow that we usually make. With postal rates being what they are, we try to keep our cards in an envelope no more than 1/4″ thick.
We’ve shown this bow in other videos and in some of them featured in the Master Stamper. It’s kind of our “go to” bow.
You can also watch it here on YouTube.
The butterflies and greeting came from the Butterfly Gala Bundle.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
What type of video tutorials would you like to see from us?