We’ve been waiting so long and now is the time to get our affairs in order!
- Stamp Pad Holders
- Marker Holders
- Stampin’ Blend Holders
- Room for Refills and Accessories
- Modular Style only limited by your imagination
No Joke! Let’s Take a Look!
Get a Little or a Lot
Many of you have seen how we store these things when you join us on our Wednesday live show. And we’ve purchased some so that we can share them on Wednesday with you.
That is, if all the stars align.
How to Plan Your Stamp Storage
First, you should know that the ink holders only fit the latest version of our ink pads. Count your new pads and Stampin’ Blends.
You can print out this sheet or check out this picture.
Then use this storage planning sheet to help you know what to buy. (Don’t worry. It’s easy math.)
Once you know what you want, you can buy it all at one time or you can join our Pup Club and get what you want over time. You’ll even get hostess benefits.
- Purchase at least $25 of storage or anything in our online store.
- Use the Pup Club code if your order is under $150
- Get 8 project tutorials.
- Every 6 months, get at least $25 free.
Just let Ann know you’d like to join. She’ll hook you up.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
I can’t wait until we get organized!