I waited to bark my post today because a few important things happened (not necessarily in this order):
- The rest of my stamping storage came.
- The retiring lists for Stampin’ Up! Annual and Occasions catalogs were released.
- We discovered that the Notre-dame C
athedralin Paris was burning. (How sad.)
- The trimmer blades are temporarily not available.
But we can help you with the one in the middle! Just remember that…
- All dies, embellishments and accessories are while supplies last.
- Stampin’ Up! will make any retiring stamps until May 24th. After that, it is while supplies last.
Ann’s working on a different format, but until then, here’s what is on the chopping block. (Please know that some of these will return in CLING with the new CLING labels. Our new list will show that.)
I’ll bark more later. Still celebrating having Ann home by unboxing our latest order.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
Stock up while you can!