The lists that we shared yesterday were direct from the company. Ann took my barks yesterday and worked all day to make our own special lists.
This is what we did to make it better for you:
- We did our best to take out all of the French sets. (If you are interested in French sets, please see the company lists that we posted yesterday.)
- We marked each of the sets that are retiring in Clear Mount but are returning in the new catalog as the new Cling Mount.
- We marked the Bundles that are retiring as Bundles but are returning in the new catalog without the bundle discount.
We are offering two list formats. Each of these lists includes the retiring items from both the 2019 Occasions Catalog and the 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
- Get your Stampin’ Up! Retiring List by Page Number here.
- Get your Stampin’ Up! Retiring List in Alpha Order here.
If you find either of these lists helpful, please take a moment to let us know by leaving a comment below.
And About That Card…
Ann shows up home and then this awesome card came for her (& me) from Denise for our hard work during the first 3 months of 2019.
Ann said that she never got a card like this when she worked in the real world. She got some bonuses, but never a handmade card.
Isn’t this fabulous?
It may look not quite like a rectangle, but that’s because it opens like this.
I just love it! She used some of the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper that’s included on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring List that I barked about earlier in this post.
She also used the Incredible Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set from the Occasions Catalog. And yes, it’s on the Retiring List too.
I think that we’re going to figure this one out and share it with our Master Stamper members.
It sure is nice to get a card to recognize your efforts.
Ann I would really love to get one of your sweet samples of DSP, I missed the last one and in case I’m in the hospital and I don’t get your notice I’d like to put it in now
I’ll put you down for Sweet Treats, Toni. We don’t collect until the end of May. I’m hoping you’ll be much better by then.
Thanks so much for the clarification on the lists Ann & Stamper!!
Ann, thank you so much for these lists. You really must have stayed up all night to get these out. I truly appreciate both formats.
Glad to help, Paulette!