The lists that we shared yesterday were direct from the company. Ann took my barks yesterday and worked all day to make our own special lists.
This is what we did to make it better for you:
- We did our best to take out all of the French sets. (If you are interested in French sets, please see the company lists that we posted yesterday.)
- We marked each of the sets that are retiring in Clear Mount but are returning in the new catalog as the new Cling Mount.
- We marked the Bundles that are retiring as Bundles but are returning in the new catalog without the bundle discount.
We are offering two list formats. Each of these lists includes the retiring items from both the 2019 Occasions Catalog and the 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
- Get your Stampin’ Up! Retiring List by Page Number here.
- Get your Stampin’ Up! Retiring List in Alpha Order here.
If you find either of these lists helpful, please take a moment to let us know by leaving a comment below.
And About That Card…
Ann shows up home and then this awesome card came for her (& me) from Denise for our hard work during the first 3 months of 2019.
Ann said that she never got a card like this when she worked in the real world. She got some bonuses, but never a handmade card.
Isn’t this fabulous?
It may look not quite like a rectangle, but that’s because it opens like this.
I just love it! She used some of the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper that’s included on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring List that I barked about earlier in this post.
She also used the Incredible Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set from the Occasions Catalog. And yes, it’s on the Retiring List too.
I think that we’re going to figure this one out and share it with our Master Stamper members.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code NEQXWP9H when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Pick up the current code NEQXWP9H and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
It sure is nice to get a card to recognize your efforts.