If I asked you to wear your Easter Hat to our stamping show today, would you?
Are you as ready for Friday as I am?
- I had a bath.
- I got something stuck in my foot.
- It made me limp.
- Ann and my favorite huMAN rescued me.
- I threw up.
And through all that, I kept Ann in line. Well, sort of.
We’re going live today at 1pm. You’ll want to be there. On yesterday’s show, everyone was talking about getting new clothes for Easter as a kid. So Ann mentioned that she’d wear her Easter outfit for today’s show.
So now, we’re hoping that everyone will get in the mood and wear their favorite Easter hat to the show. You don’t have to. We won’t know the difference, but Ann will be wearing her Easter outfit. I’m fairly sure that you’ll wonder how they ever let her be a greeter at church.
Where to Wear Your Easter Hat
- Join us here on YouTube.
- Join us here on Facebook.
- Register for a reminder by Facebook Messenger right as we go live.
- If you didn’t get a reminder for yesterday’s show, then you are on the Wednesday only list.
- Please use this link so you don’t miss any of the fun.
When to Show Up
When Ann worked in the real world, she had to work with time zones. But that’s not everyone’s thing. Here’s what time we’ll be on in many popular time zones.
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Looking for an Encouraging Card for a Friend?
We think we’ve got the right one here. Ann made it while I slept last night – which is why she may be wearing that Easter hat to hide her dark circles under her eyes and messy hair.
For some reason, the Terracotta Tile looks a bit pink in this. But it’s not.
Lots of texture on this one!
Can’t wait to see what she’ll make this afternoon! Hope you’ll be there.
Personally, I think that cactus needs a mask! Oh, wouldn’t that be fun!
We also have over 300 encouraging cards for your friends here.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code AS29EPSX when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 6ZWYWMJR .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.