It was so much fun getting together with our viewers yesterday. We don’t make enough masculine cards, so Monday seemed the right day to do it!
Ann was inspired by a card she saw that Vicki, one of our viewers, had made. And then we put our spin on it.
Ann wanted to use a different greeting but I insisted on this one. Rolling with it is the Jack Russell way if living so of course, I’m loving this card.
Did you ever notice that many masculine cards are made with neutral colors? Sometimes browns and beiges, but this time Basic Gray, Real Red and Smoky Slate.
You can watch the replay here on YouTube or in the video below. I won’t tell Ann if you fast forward to the parts you need.
Honest, I won’t. There’s just something different about being there live and watching it later.
Of course, after it was over, we had to add a little personality. And what better way than some Black Dots?
It only took a couple black dots to give it a little more panache.
When Ann test second generation stamping with the chess pieces on some card stock, the background pieces were easier to see. On the final piece, you can hardly see them.
So I guess they’re farther back behind than on the test scrap.
We’ll be posting the retirement list here tomorrow. Do you think this stamp set will be on it?
Here’s what we used to make this man card.
Masculine Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 3M6VPGHM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers