Here’s a different 4th of July card! It’s a ridiculously awesome card idea!
At least we thought so. Many of you who watched our Thursday show did too because they’ve been asking for the supplies and measurements.
We’ll share those with you today. Just read on.
I bet you want to see the card, so here it is!
If you look really close, you’ll see that Ann put the textured layer on backwards AND upside down. She meant to put it on backwards because it’s not that noticeable. But she didn’t mean to put it upside down!
It’s still a good card.
Card Cutting Measurements
If you’d like to make one like it, here are the measurements. Then scroll down for the shopping list.
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored and folded in half
- Magenta Madness: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Misty Moonlight: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Flowers for Every Season DSP and 2020-22 IN Colors DSP: 1″ x 4-1/2″
Ridiculously Awesome Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code Q6DRK7AE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code Q6DRK7AE .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code Q6DRK7AE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers