Did you have a nice holiday? Are you resting up or would you like to make a thank you card with a wreath today?
We’ve had a whole day to rest up from all the holiday celebrations. Did you have a good time?
Normally, the fireworks don’t bother me, but this time was a little different. I went outside to water the plants and then tried to open the patio door myself.
I didn’t bark, but I thought that my paws would make that door slide so that Ann and my favorite hMAN wouldn’t have to get up. They’re usually pretty quick but I didn’t even give them a chance.
I hope I didn’t leave any paw prints because it just got washed on Friday.
So how about that thank you card with a wreath!
Do you like the colors we used?
- Just Jade
- Magenta Madness
- Gorgeous Grape
- Coastal Cabana
- Whisper White
- Basic Black
It’s the perfect thank you card to send the people that they went to see for the holiday. It’s always nice to get a thank you card so, of course, we want to send one to our friends.
Maybe if they know I designed it, they’ll invite me next time. (Or maybe not. They have 4 dogs and one is HUGE!)
How do you like the two wreaths?
- First, using the Stamparatus, Ann stamped the wreath using Just Jade ink onto Just Jade card stock.
- Before adding ink, Ann stamped the Just Jade onto the Whisper White card stock.
- Even though the die doesn’t match the stamp, Ann cut the wreath out anyway.
- Ann just used her fingers to curl the flowers with a little help from the Take Your Pick Tool.
I really think that adds a little depth, don’t you?
Wreath Card Making Supplies
Remember that getting the dies and the stamp set together as a bundle saves you 10%. And right now, you’ll earn a $5 coupon to spend next month on any size order for every $50 you spend now.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code Q6DRK7AE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code Q6DRK7AE .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code Q6DRK7AE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers