The long weekend is over. Now it’s time for me to bark “hello, Tuesday!”
We had a great time last night watching “Hamilton” again. If you’re not a Disney+ subscriber, it might be worth it just to pay for one month so you can discover what everyone is so happy about.
It’s pretty good – and so is this card to send your friend today!
Ann has been wanting to color this image for the past week or so. She almost added some texture to the 2″ wide by 5-1/2″ Basic Black stripe down the middle. Maybe next time.
Alcohol Marker Tips
- I was surprised at how many pinks she used. We’ll list them later on in this bark.
- You don’t have to use the same color Stampin’ Blends (our alcohol markers) together.
- She used the Light Magenta Madness as her dark pink and Light Melon Mambo for the light shade of pink.
- She didn’t follow her own advice: color the shading in first and then color the image.
- Light Smoky Slate was used for the shading.
Of course, she stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Shimmery White card stock.
Want to learn more about water coloring with alcohol markers like our Stampin’ Blends? Our Master Stamper membership has lots of videos with the tips you need. Try it for a month! There’s over 300 cardmaking video tutorials with all types of projects, tips and techniques.
Before we show the cardmaking supplies we used, I’d like to invite you to watch today’s live stream. Ann’s got a quick card idea to share with you. She’ll also let you have some close up live views at today’s card and yesterday’s card.
Hello Tuesday Card Making Supplies
We hope you like our Hello Tuesday Card