Have kids at home? Want to give them a little treat? We’re sharing an easy Easter Treat Bag that you can make and fill with their favorite Sweets.
You can make it with some Designer Series Paper that you have at home or make the standard version with card stock that you’ve decorated.
Here’s the Designer Series Paper version that Ann started during our stamp show. She also gives an idea for an upgrade during the show.
Isn’t it nice looking? Using Tear & Tape for adhesive makes the bag stronger, but putting a small (slightly smaller than) 2″ x 3″ piece of card stock in the bottom will make it even stronger.
We’ve cued Thursday’s show up right to where Ann starts making this 2″ x 3″ Easter Treat bag that’s 4″ tall. You can easily make it taller.
We’re sharing the part of the show where we show this DSP version of our bag. If you want to see the card stock version, just rewind to about 26 minutes. I’ll
The cardstock version is easy. It’s known as the 2-4-6-8 bag.
- Start with a piece of card stock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- You can make 2 from one piece of card stock.
- Along the long side, score at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″
- Along one short side, score at 2″
- Watch the video for the easy cuts to turn this into a small bag.
The DSP version is slightly different for an elegant look.
- Start with a 6″ by 10-1/2″ piece of Designer Series Paper
- You can make 2 from one piece of 12″ x 12″ at this size.
- Increase the 6″ side to make it taller.
- As Ann talks about in the show, you could add an inch at the top and fold it down.
- Along the long side, score at 2″, 5″, 7″ and 10″
- Along the short side, score at 2″
- Watch the video for the easy cuts to turn this into the bag as shown.
We’ve now completed two weeks of weekday shows. We hope you’re finding them a bright spot in your day.
We have over 350 3-D project ideas that we’ve shared over the years.
What’s very cool if you like this Designer Series Paper that we used, we have a unique opportunity that you can get a special bulk package of it. It’s got more sheets of the most popular sheets. Just click here or scroll on down for more information.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code Q6DRK7AE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code Q6DRK7AE .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code Q6DRK7AE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers