What a fun time we had yesterday making the Little Hershey Holder together. That Boom or Bust theme was a pretty good idea.
Not everything went right, but it sure did turn out well!
And we hope you had a good laugh along with us. It’s always good to hear Ann laugh. Sometimes I hear her sitting alone and she’ll laugh for no apparent reason. But I think that it’s because something didn’t go exactly as planned.
Much like yesterday.
Who would think that one light unintended touch of a little button would start the ending of the show, music and screens changing? We don’t hear anything so we were glad that so many of you told us about the music so Ann could turn it off.
I swear it was just a little button on the back side of that box! Who knew?
Today we have a new theme “Throwback Thursday”. Be sure to scroll down for the details on how you can join.
Here’s how we finished the little Hershey Holder. And our thanks to the kind lady who inspired us to try it and share it with you.
Little Hershey Holder Tips
You can watch the how to video here. Once you watch it, here are a few tips that can help.
- Cut the card stock 9-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Along the long edge, score at these intervals:
- Score at 1-1/4″ and 2-1/4″ along the short edge.
- Cut along score lines as shown below.
- Trim in a little extra on the sides that are marked with an asterisk (*) in the picture below.
- Burnish along all score lines except on the square that is on the side by itself. (It’s in the upper right of the picture.)
- Cut a 7/8″ x 6″ strip of Designer Series Paper for the decoration:
- Cut the strip into 2 pieces 1-7/8″ long.
- Then cut 2 pieces 1-1/8″ long from what’s left.
- We used the Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ DSP with Mint Macaron card stock.
Besides showing a 3-D box on our live show last week, you can see over 350 3-D project ideas of our here.
Join Us at 1pm Pawcific Time Today!
What time is that for you? Let’s take a look!
We hope that you enjoy making the Little Hershey’s Holder.