Stampin’ Up! is doing a digital images fundraiser for two causes to help discover a cure and protection from COVID-19.
They’re offering 15 pages of digital images that you can print out onto card stock and print them over and over.
They’re awesome! They’re funny. They’re touching.
It’s like getting a stamp set with tons of images for just $12.
You can get yours here and decide if you want your $12 to go to one or both of the funds that they’ve selected.
- World Health Organization’s COVID-Solidarity Response Fund which supports the Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan which includes
- Tracking and understanding the spread of the virus.
- Ensuring patients get the care they need.
- Buying and shipping essential protective gear for frontline workers.
- Generating awareness for the general public on ways to prevent the spread of the disease.
- Accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests and treatments.
- United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund
- This fund supports communities across the world struggling to cope with COVID-19. United Way is working to protect the most vulnerable by helping them access food, shelter, vital information, and more through United Way’s global network.
I Got Mine!
Please know that this is not something for me personally to financially profit from. It is in my online store, but it takes you to the donation site. The company is donating their profits to the fund(s) that you choose.
So that they can maximize the donation, they do ask that you not share the images. That’s pretty reasonable if you ask me.
Mark Your Calendar!
We won’t be live today and probably not tomorrow, but we will be doing our live sale Friday at 4pm Pawcific.
Our Store is Still Open!
And we thank those of you who have visited our online store and shopped with us this month from the bottom of our hearts.
We hope you enjoy these digital images to help raise funds to fight this disease.