It was so much fun to watch Ann make a tropical masculine birthday card with you on Tuesday.
You saved her from making the wrong birthday card for our friend. I say “our friend” because Richard likes me so much. He always teases Ann that he’s going to let me try people food.
It’s fun to watch the color drain from her face – much like watching that happen when she discovered that this post didn’t go out yesterday.
Not many cards leave our home here at Central Bark without getting their picture taken. Somehow, we only got one taken with Ann’s phone.
Watch How We Designed It
Here’s What We Used That’s Disappearing Soon
The Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set made the cut to stay in the next catalog, but these next things are gone by June 2nd – or sooner if they sell out. And our favorite Designer Elements is discounted!
What colors did she use?
- Pretty Peacock
- Pear Pizzazz
- Very Vanilla
Our Used Stamp Sale is on Today!
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- Register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger right as we go live.
- 1pm in Hawaii
- 3pm in most of Alaska
- 4pm Pawcific Time and in Arizona
- 5pm Mountain Time
- 6pm Central Time
- 7pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers