It was so much fun to watch Ann make a tropical masculine birthday card with you on Tuesday.
You saved her from making the wrong birthday card for our friend. I say “our friend” because Richard likes me so much. He always teases Ann that he’s going to let me try people food.
It’s fun to watch the color drain from her face – much like watching that happen when she discovered that this post didn’t go out yesterday.
Not many cards leave our home here at Central Bark without getting their picture taken. Somehow, we only got one taken with Ann’s phone.
Watch How We Designed It
Here’s What We Used That’s Disappearing Soon
The Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set made the cut to stay in the next catalog, but these next things are gone by June 2nd – or sooner if they sell out. And our favorite Designer Elements is discounted!
What colors did she use?
- Pretty Peacock
- Pear Pizzazz
- Very Vanilla
Our Used Stamp Sale is on Today!
- 2pm in Hawaii
- 4pm in most of Alaska
- 5pm Pawcific Time and in Arizona
- 6pm Mountain Time
- 7pm Central Time
- 8pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.