Here’s a graduation card idea that is easy to copy.
Since we don’t have the Large Letter Alphabet anymore (which we are keeping), this new Hand-Lettered Prose set of dies was perfect.
Now, we had a little discussion on my Facebook page because when Ann grabbed the layers that were embossed with the ruffles embossing folder that we didn’t notice was retired the beginning of this month, she accidentally put them upside down. Maybe that’s why it’s retired.
I told her to use the Tufted one or the Tin Tile, but as usual, she went on her own way and got in trouble. (NOTE: 3-D Embossing Folders that are not new to this catalog may or may not be available when you read this as they are doing some manufacturing changes.)
I don’t know that you can see it here, but she was in a time crunch and used it anyway.
You’d think she would’ve notice when she put the letters on, but she didn’t see it until she was done.
Of course, the inside has a personal bark of encouragement to this young lady, but I can tell you that we used the Praiseworthy Prose stamp set inside. Remember that you save 10% when you bundle the stamp set and letters together.
What I Like Best About Making Graduations Cards
If you read my barks, you know I love that you can make graduation cards, baby cards, wedding cards and just about any card idea in the color combination of the event.
The Yuba City Honkers (yes, their mascot is a type of duck), is brown and gold. Because of that, we used Early Espresso and Crushed Curry.
Paper Craft Supplies
This new set of dies is completely affordable and another great one to add to your collection. It’s so trendy due to the fact that fonts are so popular!
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code ZPJWKF7W when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code PKZ9ACAC and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Hope you enjoyed this graduation card idea.