Oh, I’m afraid to show you the original card we made with this unicorn. I showed it to my gal pal Doodles.
It wasn’t pretty.
But I think that this new version of my unicorn card is just right. And when Ann makes 23 of these, she can only get better at making these wild rainbow manes.
Ann had a challenge to make a swap card with a stamp set she couldn’t get during the pre-order period. And I was wondering if youpassed this little one horned cutie by.
What’s a Pre-Order Period?
That’s usually about a month before any Stampin’ Up! catalog is released where the demonstrators can buy some or all of the new items before the public has access.
It’s one of the many things that Ann likes about being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. But it pales in comparison to how much she likes the people she meets – even those that she never sees face to face – like many of you.
And then there’s that discount. Yep. That’s pretty good too.
You can discover more about how you can join our team here. And if it sounds good to you, you can join in minutes!
So, What Did We Learn Making This Unicorn Card?
- Take a light hand with the Aquapainter and Classic Ink Refill
- The new Stamp Cleaning Pad #147047 is really moist.
- It even takes off StazOn Jet Black Ink stains.
- This won’t be hard to make 20+ of these with the help of the Stamparatus.
Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- Here are the Ink Refill colors colors we used:
- Highland Heather
- Melon Mambo
- Bermuda Bay
And the rest of it…
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 773SM7T2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
I just love the promise of something good coming from shimmery bling on a card – and a unicorn!